Monday 5 January 2015

Sonali Raut: Happy to be out of Bigg Boss at the right time

Sonali Raut, who was evicted from the house recently, is happy to step out after her stint on the show for 105 days. The newbie actress considers herself lucky as she had no plans of being away from her family anymore.
Sonali will not be a part of the Halla Bol series which kick started on January 4 with Farah Khan taking over as the host of the show. But Sonali is content with her 15 weeks stint and glad about her eviction at the right time.
Sonali Raut
AdTech Ad
Sonali Raut is happy to be out of the Bigg Boss house 
 
 
"I think I came out at the right time as I could not have stayed away from my family anymore. I stayed there for 105  days and I am happy that I survived till the end. I had no clue that the show got extended with a new series 'Bigg Boss Halla Bol'," Sonali told PTI in an interview.
'Bigg Boss Halla Bol' will see top five contestants - Gautam Gulati, Pritam Singh, Karishma Tanna, Dimpy and Ali Quli Mirza compete with new challengers Ajaz Khan, Mahek Chahal, Sana Khan, Rahul Mahajan and Sambhavna Seth.
However, Sonali feels that the new season of the show is unfair for the existing five contestants because they are emotionally stressed.
"I feel it's highly unfair because after staying in 'Bigg Boss 8' for more than three months without any clue of the outside world, it must be emotionally challenging for them. It will be tough for them to compete with fresh energies," she added.

Sonali was often being tagged as the laziest participant and was known for her closeness with co-contestants like Gautam and Upen. But such criticism does not bother her.
"I take those criticism about me with a pinch of salt. It didn't bother me at all," she added.
The actress said now she knows herself well after being a part of the show.
"I discovered many new things about myself. I know my weaknesses and strengths. I know how to survive in an extreme conditions after being the part of those tasks," she said.
Apart from Sonali, Puneet Issar also got evicted this weekend. The actor entered the Bigg Boss house as a part of the secret society along with Pritam Singh and Deepshikha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment