Wednesday 31 December 2014

Kangana confesses she is dating; is it Hrithik?

It may not be surprising to know that Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut is dating, but this time it comes right from the horse’s mouth.

(AFP)
Kangana recently informed the Indian media about her relationship status, "I am in a relationship and enjoying this state."


(AFP)
The 'Queen' however choses to remain silent about who is the lucky man in her life.
She said, "I don’t want to talk about it right now. It's very special to me and I am glad to have found a companion. I hope I get into the position when I can talk about it. Right now, speaking about it would be unfair on the other person. As it is, relationships are difficult, aren’t they?"

(AFP)
The actor has off late been paired with her 'Krissh 3 co-star' Hrithik Roshan.

No comments:

Post a Comment